At Ingestre Lodges we understand that visitors care about the use and storage of their personal information. As such, we value your trust in allowing us to do this in a careful and sensible manner.
We’ve created this policy in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of our visitors. By staying at Ingestre Lodges and using our website, dedicated telephone reservations line and any other service, you are consenting and agreeing to the practices outlined in this statement. Ingestre Lodges will always handle information in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
Collection of data and use of your personal information
We collect your data and personal information in the following ways:
- On our website when you make a booking and register your details; use the ‘Contact us’ form for an enquiry; request a brochure
- By telephone when speaking with the team.
- At our lodges when you register at reception.
We use your data and personal information in the following ways:
- To process bookings and payments, communicate with you about bookings, products, services and promotional offers, update our records, create and maintain your account(s) and recommend products and services that might be of interest to you. We may also contact you to ask about your lodge experience as part of a continual commitment to customer service improvement.
- Improve our website, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- Provide you with requested information or correspondence, such as a brochure or response from us to an enquiry made by you.
- To send details of your new, amended or cancelled booking - usually via email.
- With your permission, your contact details may be used to supply information to you by telephone, email or post, about Ingestre Lodges and to send you occasional promotional material, such as information about special offers which we think you might find valuable. If you do not agree to receive this information, you may opt out from receiving future information at any time.
- Receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This ensures that the quality of data we have on your account(s) is maintained properly.
- Non disclosure to third parties
The information and data we collect is essential to operate Ingestre Lodges. Please be assured, unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes. However, we do disclose your data or personal information to other reputable and carefully selected companies, data processors or agents employed by us to perform necessary functions on our behalf, such as taking payment(s) for a booking.
Whilst cookies may keep note of your browser visits to the website, no personal details are stored or used to individually identify you. Rest assured, our cookies cannot access or store any personal information which you have not provided on the website. In addition, they are also not able to put malicious software or viruses on your computer or change the operation of your equipment.
You can usually change your web-browser so it will not accept cookies, although this may restrict some website functionality. Alternatively, you may be able to manage cookies stored by the browser. Please refer to the browser help function for instructions on how to modify or manage your settings. Removing cookies is something that can be done at any time but unless disallowed permanently they will be re-applied upon your next time website visit. Please also be aware that you will need to manage each browser, on each device, that you access the internet.
To learn more, including how to see what cookies have been set and how manage or delete them, visithttp://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that are used by the Ingestre Lodges website:
This cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised data. On the Ingestre Lodges website it is used to temporarily establish a user session and pass state data within the booking system. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the web-browser is closed.
We follow strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have provided to us. This is to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal data. For additional peace of mind, credit card details are not recorded on the Ingestre Lodges site when a booking is placed.
We will always ask for permission before sending any electronic marketing information. This ensures you only receive information you have permitted us to send and are willing to receive. It is possible once you have granted us permission to alter your contact preferences at any time.
You can do this by:
- Sending an email to Communications@IngestreLodges.com with your name, address and (if you have already made a booking with us) a confirmation number.
- On promotional emails we will always provide a link to unsubscribe from that service.
Please note it is not possible to ‘opt-out’ of receiving communication which relate to your booking. This ensures we can always contact you in the event of a circumstance change that affects your reservation with us.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998), the controller of all information collected on this website is:
If you wish to view, delete or amend any information we hold about you, this can be done by contacting us in writing at the address above. We will not charge for amending or deleting any personal details, but reserve the right to charge for viewing information held on you as specified in the Data Protection Act (1998).