Ingestre Lodges comprises of Chetwynd, Talbot Lodge, Diamond and Mares.
1. Your booking will be for holiday purposes only.
2. There will be no sub-letting of the property.
3. The property will be available from 4pm on the first day of your booking and vacated before 11am on the last day of your stay.
4. There are no sound systems or similar permitted within the property.
5. Please be respectful of our neighbours and do not make any disturbance after 11pm.
6. We are afraid that no pets are permitted in the property.
7. No smoking is permitted in the property but there are facilities for smoking outside.
8. No fireworks, Chinese or sky lanterns (or other lights or illuminations which have naked flames) shall be let off from the property (including any garden or grounds).
Contract and Warranties
9. Once we have accepted your booking and payment, a contract has been entered into. Payment of all required amounts when they are due is of the essence of the contract.
10. When you make a booking you warrant that you are over 18 years old and accept full responsibility for all persons who will use the property during the period booked and you have read all the Terms & Conditions.
11. The standard booking period is a 3 night package from Friday 4.00pm to Monday 11.00am. Weekday booking periods are from Monday 4.00pm until Friday 11.00am.
12. Full week bookings are from Monday 11.00am until the following Monday 11.00am.
13. We will hold any reservation requests received by email via the website or by telephone for five days from the date of your reservation. If we are unable to confirm your booking within this period then the reservation will lapse.
14. A deposit of 30% of the total amount for your stay is payable upon confirmation of the booking.
15. The balance must be paid no later than 90 days before the first date of your stay.
16. If you cancel a booking for any reason, you must notify us in writing by email, fax or by post only.
The following cancellation charges will apply:
• More than 90 days before start date: Your deposit will be forfeit.
• 89 to 60 days before start date: 50% of the total rental
• 59 to 30 days before start date: 75% of the total rental
• 29 days or less to start date or early departure: 100% of total rental
We will charge a fee of £50 to reinstate any cancelled booking.
17. We may cancel a booking at any time before the date on which it begins. We would expect to do this only for essential building work or for some other reason unforeseen by us at the time your booking was accepted. In this unlikely event we shall refund in full all money received by us for the booking, but will not have any liability beyond this.
18. We accept Paypal, Maestro (if issued in the UK),Visa and MasterCard. All bookings must be made through our website or telephone booking. All payments must be in pounds sterling.
Loss or damage
19. When you book, you agree to indemnify us against all loss and damage arising (including more than normally and reasonably anticipated amounts of cleaning) directly or indirectly to the property and its contents from any deliberate or negligent act or omission by yourself, or any person or animal accompanying you, and, without limitation of the foregoing to pay us forthwith upon written demand our costs in making good any such loss and damage and cleaning.
Problems during your stay
20. We aim to make your stay at Ingestre Lodges as comfortable as possible. If you have any issues concerning the property during your stay you should notify the Owner or Manager of the properties at Ingestre Lodges (whose name and telephone number appears in the information sent with the confirmation of your booking) as soon as possible. We will not make any refunds in respect of complaints made after the customer’s departure from the property if the customer did not make the complaint or problem known to the local contact during the stay.
21. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance or an emergency, anyone with our authority may have access during your stay. This is unlikely to happen, but if it does, we will give you as much warning as we can.
22. Our prices include VAT. If VAT rates change, we reserve the right to amend our prices accordingly.
Limitation of Liability
23. Our liability to you and those accompanying you at the property is strictly limited to direct loss up to the amount paid by you on booking but this does not apply to our liability for:
a death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
b fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part;
24. We shall not be liable to you at all for any indirect or consequential loss, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. We are also not liable to you for any noise or disturbance from neighbours or other activities outside the property (including agricultural and street noise).
25. We reserve the right to terminate a booking at any time if any of the above conditions are not met in full.